How To Choose The Right Power Bank For Your Phone
No matter what is the worth or the quality of our smartphones, without charged batteries, they are of no use.
Thankfully, we have power banks to charge our smartphones on the go, but choosing the correct power bank for your phone is no less a task. Here are some quick tips that would help you choose one.
Firstly, you need to know about the battery size and the charger specifications of your smartphone. You would find it printed on the battery and the charger or on the box in which your cell was packed.
2. The power bank that you buy should at least have the same size as your device battery. This would ensure that your battery gets fully charged at least once with the power bank. However, if your phone frequently runs out of battery, get the highest milliampe. This a good option for a good power bank with a digital display.
3. The output voltage of the power bank should be equal to or higher than that of your device.
4. Depending upon the number of devices you carry, look for the number of ports and cables that your power bank should come with. This would let you charge more than one device at a time, saving you time. This power bank for instance has 3 kinds of charging methods: 2.1A Micro USB input / USB Type-C input / Qi Wireless input.
5. To ensure safety of your costly smartphones, choose a power bank that comes with a power-cut power in the event of a short circuit.
6. For a longer life of your power bank, look for the auto-cut feature in your bank. This would prevent it from getting overcharged.
7. Sometimes, it is useful to spend a little to save you further costs. Always go with a trusted seller who offers 12 months warranty.
Make sure you check out our collection of great power banks.
Adapted from The Economic Times